Frequently Asked Questions
General and Technical questions:
Will there ever be Lowpoly versions of these 3D models?
- We’re considering it for the future updates, but don’t have an ETA yet.
Can these 3D models be 3D printed?
- Yes! It is recommended to have some basic 3D printing prepping knowledge such as filling the holes in 3D mesh if there are any or converting a file to STL.
Do these 3D meshes come with a SUBD, VFX-production ready, Quad-based topology ?
- No. The meshes come as ZTL Zbrush files and as Decimated OBJ mesh files
What is the scale of these pieces?
- The scale of each piece was chosen to match our Base Male model(available in Body Parts section) which is 180cm tall and also matches the height/overall scale of UE4 default character.
May I resell the models on Turbosquid, ArtStation Marketplace or similar marketplace platforms?
May I make Lowpoly versions of these 3D models and sell them on Turbosquid, ArtStation Marketplace, UE4 marketplace or similar marketplace platform?
May I make Lowpoly versions of these 3D models and use them on a real project like a videogame?
I am a freelancer 3D artist. May I use these 3d models for a character I’m making for a videogame company client?
I just bought a full armor set, a helmet, clothing elements and imported it all in one scene and “Voila!” I have an awesome 3D character without putting any real technical or artistic effort into it! May I sell this character on Turbosquid, ArtStation Marketplace, UE4 marketplace or similar marketplace platform?
I am making a character for a client company, a videogame developer. I bought a full armor set, a helmet, clothing elements and imported it all in one scene and “Voila!” I have an awesome 3D character without putting any real technical or artistic effort into it. May I sell this character to my client, a videogame company?
- Yes, technically and legally you may do so. However we recommend our customers to still put some of their own unique artistic changes and either modify the parts to make it look more unique, or only use some parts that do not contribute to 100% of the character. That way you will eliminate the risk of someone doing exact same thing on their project.
I am a cosplayer artist. May I 3D print the models for my costume?
- Please do and send us some pics! :D
I am making a costume for a film or for some other cosplayer or building a real knight army. May I 3d print the models and sell them?